Platforms are networks on legal informatics in a centre in Central and Eastern Europe comprising at least one academic group. The organisation can be very flexible: University, Academy, Association etc. Platforms are the main stakeholders of the CEILI network.
- Wien Δ Co-ordinator: Erich Schweighofer, Arbeitsgruppe Rechtsinformatik, Universität Wien; members: tbc
- Bern Δ Co-ordinator: Franz Kummer, Weblaw & Universität Bern; members: tbc
- Brno Δ Co-ordinator: Radim Polcak, Maseryk University Brno; members: tbc
- Budapest Δ Co-ordinator: Zsolt Balogh, Corvinus University Budapest; members: tbc
- Kraków Δ Co-ordinator: Michal Araszkiewiez, Jagellonian University, Kraków; members: tbc
- Poznan Δ Co-ordinator: Witold Abramowicz, Economic University of Poznan; members: tbc
- Rovaniemi Δ Co-ordinator: Ahti Saarenpää, University of Lapland; members: tbc
- Talinn Δ Co-ordinator: Robert Krimmer, Technical University of Talinn; members: tbc
- Vilnius Δ Co-ordinator: Vytautas Cyras, University of Vilnius; members: tbc
Presently, the platforms as well as the Research Groups are established. When finished, a thematic and a local structure of legal research can be presented.